optiphi® Masks – Proudly supporting local communities in South Africa
Congratulations on your mask purchase. By paying for this mask, you assisted a small South African business to sustain jobs and help alleviate the impact of Covid-19 across the country.
Prior to use:
- Wash mask in warm water with laundry detergent before the first use.
- Once used, wash or sanitize hands, then take the mask off by the strings and machine wash or hand wash with warm water and detergent.
- Leave to dry in an open area, ideally in sunlight.
- Wash immediately after every use.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Iron the mask with a cool setting to disinfect.
How to wear your mask:
- Wash hands prior to handling your mask.
- Use the strings to put your mask on.
- Refrain from touching your mask when wearing, and avoid taking it off and putting it back on multiple times.
- The mask must cover your mouth, chin and nose properly.
Store mask in a well aired environment. Refrain from storing your mask in a plastic bag or closed container. Avoid storing your mask where another person could potentially cough or sneeze and in turn contaminate your mask.
The mask you purchased is not a surgical or sterile mask. Wearing a mask does not guarantee complete protection from contracting the virus. Follow these hygiene tips to ensure contamination:
- Wash hand regularly with soap and warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Refrain from touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or crook of your arm.
- Discard of used tissues immediately in a dustbin.
- Practice social distancing, by maintain a distance of at least 2m from the next person at all times