Skincare as unique as your DNA
If your DNA is what makes you unique, what would be better than to base your skincare regime,diet and lifestyle behaviours on your individual genetic needs? We advocate actionable interventions for all risk genotypes to improve your overall health.
The optiphi® DNA Skin Test allows you to fully understand your skin and where it's likely to be heading in the future, so you can plan for it. The results of the DNA Skin Test give you the knowledge and power to target these internal skin concerns, in combination to the external factors contributing to skin imperfections and aging, to greatly improve your skin's future.
The process is easy
- Your DNA sample is collected by means of a non-invasive cheek swab, using a cotton bud. No needles and no discomfort.
- Your DNA sample and completed consent form are delivered to the laboratory for gene variation analysis and your unique genetic skin, health or diet reports are compiled.
DNA Skin Report:
The optiphi® team will send you and your skin professional or dermatologist your detailed DNA Skin Report which contains the following;
- Detailed guidelines of how to read the report,
- Personalized optiphi product recommendations based on your unique genetic profile
- Descriptions on each category that is investigated, the genes that comprise each category and your genotype obtained for each gene
- A priority rating for each skin category to illustrate your increased genetic risks within certain categories
Your skin professional or dermatologist will discuss the report results with you in detail to determine the best skincare regime and treatment plan to target your individual skin concerns, taking into account your internal skin priorities and external lifestyle factors.
The optiphi® DNA Health Test offers exclusive insight into genetic variations which have been associated with various health risks and concerns. Information obtained from this test will enable you to adjust your diet, supplement and lifestyle behaviours to minimize these health risks in the long term.
The optiphi DNA Diet Test offers a unique approach to understanding the nutritional needs of your body, as well as the role genetics play in your response to physical exercise. Major dietary considerations (for example low-carb versus low-fat) can be individually validated through this test as well as sensitivities to certain foods. Additionally, the amount of exercise you should be getting and how you may respond to exercise is also investigated.
Click here to contact us to purchase your DNA Skin, Diet or Health tests